Steven Auvil, partner and leader of our US IP litigation practice will serve as a moderator at IAM’s Patent Litigation: Navigating the Law and Policy Landscape in the U.S., on November 5th in Washington DC.
Steven’s panel, “Navigating the US Litigation Climate” will discuss lessons IP owners can learn from this past year’s docket, the state of play with 101, Supreme Court updates, and the Federal Circuit’s impact as the PTAB’s appeals court. Session panelists include:
- Maxine Graham, Vice President and Senior Counsel, American Express
- Charles Hawkins, Assistant General Counsel, IP & Litigation, Volkswagen Group of America
- Joshua Landau, Patent Counsel, Computer & Communications Industry Association
- Karin Norton, Vice President and Senior Counsel, Samsung Electronics
- John Whealan, Associate Dean for IP Law, George Washington University Law School
IAM’s Patent Litigation program promises to be an informative event for anyone interested in how the legal and political climates shape the patent market. For more information, visit their website.