Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cybersecurity team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, France, Germany and the UK.
- Greek Court Requests Preliminary Ruling on Data Retention
- French Government Publishes Medical Data Regulation
- Federal Network Agency Receives More Consumer Complaints than Ever
- Federal Police Tests Self-Service System for Border Controls at Frankfurt Airport
- Video Surveillance in Public Areas – Lawful or Not?
- Federal Supreme Court: Personality Rights are not Inheritable
- Consumer Association Criticises Draft Law on Automated Driving
- ICO GDPR Guidance Begins to Take Shape
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals:
Annette Demmel (Germany)
Stephanie Faber (France)
Francesca Fellowes (Leeds)