Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cybersecurity team.
This week’s alert covers news from the EU, UK, Germany and France.
- EU Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS): More Needs to Be Done to Allow Individuals to Take Back Their Online Identity
- Nuisance Callers Face Increased Fines
- Elizabeth Denham Welcomes UK Government Confirmation That It Will Implement the GDPR
- Voßhoff Welcomes Federal Administrative Court Ruling on Freedom of Information
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- New Rules on Biometric Access Control in the Workplace
Annette Demmel (Germany)
Francesca Fellowes (Leeds)
Stephanie Faber (Paris)