Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection and Cybersecurity team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany, Ireland and the UK.
- Cybersecurity Agreement Reached
- Law on Data Retention Comes Into Force
- Bundestag Passes Law on Right of Standing for Consumer Associations in Privacy Issues
- Automated Confirmation Emails Containing Advertising Held Unlawful
- Guidance Issued on Camera Technology
- Information Commissioner’s Office Clampdown on Nuisance Callers to Continue
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: