Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- Commission Clarifies Position on National Data Retention Laws
- Media Organisations Criticise Data Retention
- Higher Regional Court: Right to Be Forgotten Also Applies to Online Archives
- Responsibility for Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Moves
- UK Charities Investigated by ICO
- International Project Examining Children’s Data Privacy Raises Concerns
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: