Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- EU-US Data Protection “Umbrella Agreement” Finalised
- Conference of German Data Protection Officers Calls for Improvement of General Data Protection Regulation
- Higher Administrative Court: Advertising Calls Under the Pretext of a Satisfaction Survey Are Illegal
- Bavarian Data Protection Office: Company Sales Are Also About Data Protection
- ICO Provides Guidance on Preparing for the New EU Data Protection Regulations
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: