Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, the UK, Germany and the Netherlands.
- European Data Protection Supervisor Calls for Better Regulation of Mobile Health
- New Guidance Published Regarding Data Requests Under Processor BCR
- Government Urges Business to Take Action as Cost of Cybersecurity Breaches Doubles
- German Association Calls for Corporate Data Protection in the General Data Protection Regulation
- Bavarian Office for Data Protection Participates in International Examination of Children’s Online Privacy
- Bill on Notification of Data Leaks is Passed in the Netherlands
For any information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: