Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the United Kingdom and France.
- Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate lose 122,000 customer records in data breach
- ICO release a paper titled “Data Protection rights: What the public want and what the public want from Data Protection Authorities”
- Home Office issues “Retention of Communications Data: Code of Practice”
- Home Office issues “Acquisition and Disclosures of Communications Data: Code of Practice”
- The Campaign for Freedom of Information criticises the government’s statement to strengthen minister’s powers to veto
- French Parliament approves “Draft law on intelligence”