Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, the UK and the US.
- New External Accountability Task Force to Improve Privacy Management at the Department of Immigration and Border Control
- Amazon’s Cloud Services Declared Safe by the Article 29 Working Party
- Serious Fraud Office Fined £180,000 for Data Breach
- Regulator Launches Investigation Into Firms Sharing Sensitive Data
- FCC Looks to Protect the Privacy of Broadband Internet Customers
- New Executive Order on Cybersecurity
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: