Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the UK and the US.
- ICO Welcomes Change in Law Around Nuisance Calls and Texts
- ICO Rules UCAS in Breach of Electronic Marketing Rules
- Personal Injury Claims Company Fined £80,000 by ICO
- FTC Reaches Settlement with Companies Claiming Compliance with US-EU Safe Harbor Framework
- Federal Communications Commission Settlement with Company in Breach of Data Privacy