Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the European Union, United Kingdom and United States.
- European Commission Aims to Conclude the Negotiations on the Draft Data Protection Regulation Before the End of This Year
- ICO Requires Google Inc. to Sign Formal Undertaking
- Competition and Markets Authority Calls for Information on the Commercial Use of Consumer Data
- Market Research Society to Report 19 Companies to ICO
- ICO Publishes a Report on Community Healthcare Providers’ Approach to Data Protection
- Federal Trade Commission Publishes Report on Internet of Things