Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from France, Russia, UK, and US.
- Simplified Registration Procedure for Data Processing Relating to Employee Monitoring
- Effective Date of Data Localisation Provisions Brought Forward to 1 September 2015
- Proposed New Powers to Monitor Communications
- New Cabinet Funded Open Address Database
- Obama Announces New Privacy and Cybersecurity Proposals