The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK and Germany.UK
- ICO Reminds Organisations to Guard Against SQL Injection Attack
- Failure to Provide Advance Passenger Data may Prevent German Flights Landing in the UK
- More Details Released on New UK Identity Assurance Programme
- ECJ to Rule on Legality of Storing Dynamic IP Addresses
- Vehicle Data Recognition Systems Compatible with Right to Privacy
- The “Transparent Car Driver”? Car Toll Raises Privacy Concerns
Read this week’s alert here.
For more information on any of the items in this week’s alert, please feel free to call Annette Demmel (Berlin).