The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the UK, EU and around the globe.
- Security Updates Should be Applied to Avoid the Effects of Shellshock
- ICO Issues Monetary Penalty for Nuisance Calls
- New Data Guidance for Claims Management Industry
- President of Supreme Court Calls for New Law on Internet Privacy
- Help Given to Charities to Manage Cyber-Security
- Safe Harbor to Remain – At Least for Now
- WP29 Opinion on the IoT
- WP29 Provides Privacy Guidelines to Google
- New Guidelines on ‘No Spy Decree’
- DOE Consults on Smart Grid Privacy Code of Conduct
- Landmark Ruling on Right to Sue for Invasion of Privacy Awaited
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call Annette Demmel (Berlin).