We invite you to attend a webinar – The Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016: Leveraging the New Federal Framework to Protect IP – co-presented by Steve Auvil of Squire Patton Boggs. Steve will address key provisions of the DTSA , outlining what companies and their counsel need to know about protecting and enforcing IP rights. The program will cover:
- Overview of important sections of the DTSA
- Differences between Uniform Trade Secret Act (which almost all states use in some form) and the DTSA
- Effect on state trade secret laws and causes of action
- Changes required in agreements and policies with employees, contractors and consultants
- Best practices under the DTSA
The webinar, organized by Strafford, will take place on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. edt.
Squire Patton Boggs has 10 complimentary registrations available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email Strafford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is eligible for up to 1.5 MCLE credits in certain states. For more information and to register, visit the Strafford website.