Squire Patton Boggs has a global team specialising in data protection, privacy and freedom of information issues. The team is pleased to share with you the first of our weekly alerts on topical data privacy matters.
This week’s alert covers the following topics:
- Law Commission’s recommendation of wholesale reform of laws on data sharing by public bodies
- ICO’s Annual Report shows record number of complaints
- ICO’s new Big Data guidance
- Data Retention and Investigatory Powers Bill
- FCA’s requirement of increased real-time data sharing in the high-cost short-term credit industry
- New information sharing powers for Ofcom
Read the alert here.