Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- Members of the European Parliament Call for Clarity on Data Transfers
- European Data Protection Supervisor Comments on Schrems Safe Harbor Ruling
- LIBE Committee Study Compares US and EU Data Protection Regimes Regarding Law Enforcement
- Schleswig-Holstein Regulator Issues Opinion on EU Approved Model Clauses and Consents
- Call for Evidence for Independent Commission on Freedom of Information
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: