Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany, UK and the US.
- Safe Harbor Decision Declared Invalid
- Weltimmo Decision Considers Jurisdiction of Data Protection Regulators
- Approval of Commission Proposals on New Data Protection Rules for Law Enforcement
- Member States Call for Greater European Rail Traffic Surveillance
- Commissioners for Freedom of Information Criticise Baden-Württemberg Draft on Freedom of Information
- German Enterprises Found an Organisation for Cyber Security
- Administrative Court Considers Video Surveillance of Public Space Inadmissible
- Early Warning System “Marktwächter Digitale Welt” Gets an Advisory Board
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations Report on Fundraising Regulation
- Information Commissioner’s Office Recommends Caution with Public Wi-Fi Use
- New York Department for Financial Services Agrees Use of Private Messaging App
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals.