Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, the Czech Republic, Germany and the UK.
- European Parliament Announces Data Protection Reform Timetable
- The Czech Government is Preparing a New Whistleblowing Regulation
- Federal Government Suggests Arranging Digital Inheritance
- BITKOM Welcomes EU Strategy for Digital Single Market
- Report of Investigatory Powers Review Published
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: