Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from Australia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong and the UK.
- Information Commissioner Publishes New Guide to Securing Personal Information
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce Publishes New Measures for the Punishment of Conduct Infringing the Rights and Interests of Consumers
- Fine Proceedings Against German Insurance Company Concluded by Mutual Agreement
- First Prison Sentence Given for Breach of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Warning by the ICO After Personal Data Left Exposed by Data Breach
- High Court Decision – Information Rights Relating to the Granting of Peerages
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: