Please click here to read the latest data privacy alert from the Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cyber Security team. This week’s alert covers news from the UK, EU, and the US.
- Permission Granted for Judicial Review of DRIPA
- Government Taskforce Publishes Recommendations on Nuisance Calls
- Plans to Increase Access to Government Data
- Vera Jourova Gives Speech to the Fifth Annual Data Protection and Privacy Conference
- European Court of Justice Judgment on the Domestic Purpose Exemption
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Releases Update to its “Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity”
For more information on any of these items, or data privacy issues generally, please feel free to call any of the following individuals: